Objectives of Peace by Youth (PY);
FOCUSED PROGRAMMATIC AREA
They are then designed in to various programmatic interventions, broadly defined as:
- Integrated health and nutrition management
- Sustainable agriculture and natural resource management/watershed development
- Information Technology.
- To organize and unite the Youth where ever they may be.
- To work for the betterment of youth in order to enhance their capabilities and polish their skills so that they should play their vital role in the development of the nation.
- Peace, Conflicts Prevention and Humanitarian Relief.
- To work for the development of society by offering our services in all possible fields especially education, health, disaster management, livelihood, child labor, women rights, human rights, gender & development, community infrastructure, environmental safety and peace.
- To endeavor to increase the capacity of youth to participate in decision making processes and services.
- To spread, promote and provide education and spiritual advancement through teaching, fellowship and spiritual community interaction, having the aim to encourage and strengthen ethical, moral and spiritual values irrespective of caste, creed, nationality, sex or community.
- To provide monetary and other relief and do social activities during natural disasters such as famine, flood, earthquake and other relief work, helping the victims of natural calamities and other activities in a manner which will help and uplift the community in general in times of such calamities.
- Empowerment of marginalized and disadvantaged youth groups and strengthening efforts to build self-reliance and to bring them to the mainstream of society.
- To endeavor to mobilize and sensitize the people on gender issues and social development.
- To promote, fund, build, aid, assist, manage, maintain, administer and run schools, polytechnics, colleges, universities, research centers, educational institutions and training centers.
- In association with any foreign organization or on its own the PY may undertake all or any of its programs or activities in any country (recognized by Pakistan) of the world or assist the replication of such programs or activities in such manner as the council of members may decide.
- To do all in its power, by use of lawful steps, to eradicate things such as the dowry system, child marriage, child labor, wastage of money in the various functions and use of intoxicating substances.